Commercial Property Management - Webinar for CE Credit
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
3 CE Hours
$65 for CBA Members | $75 for Non-Members
Location: Live Webinar
The course provides an intro and overview of Commercial Property Management as a career. You will learn about:
- The relationship of a property manager to the Landlord (owner) and tenants.
- The broad spectrum of responsibilities to both landlord and tenants.
- Management techniques.
- Contracting for services.
- How the management team increases the value of a managed property.
You will also learn about:
- Financial reporting.
- TIs, life safety, and security.
- Marketing and lease administration.
Instructor: Tom Sante, RPA
Tom Sante, recently retired from Kidder Mathews, will share his expertise based on his 50-year career in real estate management. Tom has been an active and accomplished leader of BOMA and the recipient of several BOMA awards. As an experienced property manager, Tom will share his knowledge with those in or contemplating a career in commercial property management.
What you can expect after you register:
- Before the class, you will receive a "How to Access the Webinar" email which includes the invitation to the Zoom webinar, downloadable handouts, and links to the class evaluation form, and the affidavit.
- Please register in advance for the webinar on the Zoom platform. After you register on the platform, you will receive an email from Zoom with a link to the webinar. You will need the link to access the webinar.
- Remember to print your class materials ahead of time. If you choose not to print, please have them open for reference.
- Please make sure everything else on your computer is closed to ensure the best possible internet connection.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: To receive a certificate, attendance and participation are required throughout the webinar, and attendees must return their affidavit and class evaluation forms. You are now able to submit your affidavit and your evaluation online. Following the class, please fill out and submit both. If you need help, please email email@example.com.