9:00 - 12:00 PM
3 CE hrs.
$65 CBA Members | $75 Non-Members
Location: Live Webinar
Added in 2021, CBA's Commercial Lease Agreements course covers the substantive changes we’ve made to the CBA Lease Forms. This 3-hour CE class taught by our legal counsel, Bethany C. Kelsch from Stoel Rives, LLP., provides an explanation of the changes and an opportunity for you to ask questions and familiarize yourself with the forms.
CBA’s Commercial Lease Agreements class provides an overview of CBA’s lease forms, highlighting recent changes.
We will discuss:
- Essential lease elements
- Revisions driven by the new Work Letter
- Key clauses
- Other notable changes
- Lease execution issues
Instructor: Bethany C. Kelsch | Associate | Stoel Rives LLP
Bethany focuses her practice on counseling private owners and developers on various real estate and real property matters. She assists her clients through the lifecycle of real estate purchase and sale transactions with an emphasis on title due diligence, resolution of easement and boundary matters, and financing defeasances. Bethany also advises in landlord-tenant disputes and drafts and negotiates commercial leases.
What you can expect after you register:
- Before the class, you will receive a "How to Access the Webinar" email which includes the invitation to the Zoom webinar, downloadable handouts, and links to the class evaluation form, and the affidavit.
- Please register in advance for the webinar on the Zoom platform. After you register on the platform, you will receive an email from Zoom with a link to the webinar. You will need the link to access the webinar.
- Remember to print your class materials ahead of time. If you choose not to print, please have them open for reference.
- Please make sure everything else on your computer is closed to ensure the best possible internet connection.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: To receive a certificate, attendance and participation are required throughout the webinar, and attendees must return their affidavit and class evaluation forms. You are now able to submit your affidavit and your evaluation online. Following the class, please fill out and submit both. If you need help, please email email@example.com.