CBA's Navigating Commercial R.E. Financing for Your Clients - Webinar for CE Credit
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
3 CE hrs. (Pending)
$65 CBA Members | $75 Non-Members
Location: Live Webinar
This class covers everything from commercial underwriting to the most common types of real estate loans, basic loan documentation as well as negotiating business and legal points.
You will leave with a better understanding of the following:
- How Lenders Evaluate Risk
- The Calculus of Underwriting
- Security Agreements & UCC filings
- Environmental Indemnity
- Personal Guarantees
- Recourse Loans & Guarantees
- Transfer and Assignment issues
- and more
Instructor: Mike Garner, Attorney, Retired
As an attorney, Mike guided his clients through the complexities of commercial real estate transactions— development, financing, purchases and sales, property management, and leasing. He also represented clients in commercial litigation. Mike was honored by the King County Bar Association as Mentor of the Year and has served as Special Disciplinary Counsel to the Washington State Bar Association.
What you can expect after you register:
- Before the class, you will receive a "How to Access the Webinar" email which includes the invitation to the Zoom webinar, downloadable handouts, and links to the class evaluation form, and the affidavit.
- Please register in advance for the webinar on the Zoom platform. After you register on the platform, you will receive an email from Zoom with a link to the webinar. You will need the link to access the webinar.
- Remember to print your class materials ahead of time. If you choose not to print, please have them open for reference.
- Please make sure everything else on your computer is closed to ensure the best possible internet connection.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: To receive a certificate, attendance and participation are required throughout the webinar, and attendees must return their affidavit and class evaluation forms. You are now able to submit your affidavit and your evaluation online. Following the class, please fill out and submit both. If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.