CBA's Negotiating Commercial Leases - Webinar for CE Credit
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
4 CE Hours
$75 for CBA Members | $85 for Non Members
Location: Live Webinar
Never allow a lease to be a deal-killer!
In this class you will:
- Attain an understanding of over 35 lease provisions
- Examine the provisions from both the landlord’s and the tenant’s perspective
- Learn how to evaluate a site to create a pad, and
- Find out what the two most common, and biggest mistakes are when renewing leases
- After this class, you will be able to negotiate leases that meet the objectives of all parties
This class is a great addition to Richard’s other leasing classes, Intro to Commercial Real Estate Leasing and Solving Difficult Leasing Issues.
Instructor: Richard Muhlebach
Richard has over 50 years of experience marketing and leasing shopping centers, regional malls, office, and medical buildings. With commercial brokerage activities in the Seattle and San Francisco areas, he has served as the vice president of three development companies and the president of a management and leasing firm he founded. He has written over 130 articles, co-authored 24 books on leasing and managing commercial properties, is a national and international instructor, and has taught throughout Asia and Europe.
What you can expect after you register:
- Before the class, you will receive a "How to Access the Webinar" email which includes the invitation to the Zoom webinar, downloadable handouts, and links to the class evaluation form, and the affidavit.
- Please register in advance for the webinar on the Zoom platform. After you register on the platform, you will receive an email from Zoom with a link to the webinar. You will need the link to access the webinar.
- Remember to print your class materials ahead of time. If you choose not to print, please have them open for reference.
- Please make sure everything else on your computer is closed to ensure the best possible internet connection.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: To receive a certificate, attendance and participation are required throughout the webinar, and attendees must return their affidavit and class evaluation forms. You are now able to submit your affidavit and your evaluation online. Following the class, please fill out and submit both. If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.