CCIM: Commercial Real Estate Negotiations
8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
7 CE Hours
CBA Training Room
12131 113th Ave NE, Ste 101
Kirkland WA, 98034
This class is open to all. This class is a prerequisite to CI 103 & CI 104
Learn and apply the CCIM Interest-based Negotiations Model to your most challenging transactions. Learn new, proven strategies to client acceptance that will get you out of the "high/low game" and other tactics that can derail a successful transaction.
Interest-based negotiation is a three-step process that brings discipline to your negotiation strategies. It involves identifying:
* What parties are involved in the negotiation, and what are they seeking?
* What can we do to get the other parties what they need, so that we can get what we want?
* What happens if there is no agreement?
Through an interactive case study format and role play, you will learn to:
* Satisfy the interests of parties involved in the negotiation (without sacrificing yours)
* Develop strategies for identifying and addressing challenges in a principled, transparent manner
* Maintain a collaborative approach to negotiations
* Effectively communicate the consequences of not reaching an agreement
Instructor: Joe Larkin, CCIM
For course questions, contact the CCIM Institute - 800-621-7027
Please be sure to print out the CBA Guest Parking Pass prior to class, also located at the top of the events page.