CANCELED - Commercial Real Estate Negotiations: CCIM Course - Kirkland
8:30AM - 5:30PM
CBA Training Room
12131 113th Ave NE, Suite 101
Kirkland, WA 98034
CCIM, like the general public, is concerned about the coronavirus. The Washington State Department of Health recommended that businesses not hold public meetings. Out of an abundance of caution, we are canceling the March 30 class.
Learn and apply the CCIM Interest-based Negotiations Model to your most challenging transactions. Learn new, proven strategies to client acceptance that will get you out of the "high/low game" and other tactics that can derail a successful transaction.
Interest-based negotiation is a 3-step process that brings discipline to your negotiation strategies.
It involves identifying:
1. What parties are involved in the negotiation, and what are they seeking?
2. What can we do to get the other parties what they need, so that we can get what we want?
3. What happens if there is no agreement?
Through an interactive case study format and role play, you will learn to:
* Satisfy the interests of parties involved in the negotiation (without sacrificing yours)
* Develop strategies for identifying and addressing challenges in a principled, transparent manner
* Maintain a collaborative approach to negotiations
* Effectively communicate the consequences of not reaching an agreement
This workshop satisfies the Institute's 8-hour negotiation education requirement in earning the CCIM designation.
Instructor: Lydia Bennett
Click here for More Information and/or to Register