Commercial Property Management - Webinar for CE Credit
9 AM to 12 PM
3 CE Hours
$65 for CBA Members | $75 for Non-Members
Location: Live Webinar
The course provides an intro and overview of Commercial Property Management as a career. Discussed will be the relationship and the broad spectrum of responsibilities of a property manager to the Landlord (owner) and tenants. Topics include management techniques, contracting for services, and tenant relations. Also discussed will be the creation of value to a managed property through the actions of the management team. We will cover financial reporting, TIs, life safety, security, sustainability, marketing, and lease administration.
Instructor: Tom Sante, RPA
Tom Sante, recently retired from Kidder Mathews, will share his expertise based on his 50-year career in real estate management. Tom has been an active and accomplished leader of BOMA and the recipient of several BOMA awards. Tom’s involvement has included BOMA Officer, Board Member, and Chairman. Over the years, Tom has chaired half a dozen committees, taught several classes, and mentored many early career real estate professionals. Throughout the years, Tom has been a champion in business to business networking. As an experienced property manager, Tom will share his knowledge with those in or contemplating a career in commercial property management.
What you can expect after you register:
- Three business days prior to the class, you will receive an invitation to the Zoom webinar. Please register in advance for the webinar on the Zoom platform. After you register on the platform you will receive an email from Zoom with a link to the webinar. You will need the link to access the webinar.
- One day prior to the webinar, you will receive class handouts, a class evaluation form, and an affidavit.
- Remember to print your class materials ahead of time. If you choose not to print, please have them open for reference.
- Please make sure everything else on your computer is closed to ensure the best possible internet connection.
- Attendance and participation throughout the class are required to receive a certificate.
Following the class, you must return your affidavit and class evaluation form to email@example.com to receive course credit.