CBA's Navigating Commercial R.E. Financing for Your Clients - Webinar for CE Credit
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
3 CE HRS
$65 CBA Members | $75 Non-Members
Location: Live Webinar
This class covers everything from commercial underwriting to the most common types of real estate loans, basic loan documentation as well as negotiating business and legal points.
You will leave with a better understanding of the following:
· How Lenders Evaluate Risk
· The Calculus of Underwriting
· Security Agreements & UCC filings
· Environmental Indemnity
· Personal Guarantees
· Recourse Loans & Guarantees
· Transfer and Assignment issues
· and more
Instructor: Mike Garner, Attorney, Retired
As an attorney, Mike guided his clients through the complexities of commercial real estate transactions— development, financing, purchases and sales, property management, and leasing. He also represented clients in commercial litigation. Mike was honored by the King County Bar Association as Mentor of the Year and has served as Special Disciplinary Counsel to the Washington State Bar Association.
What you can expect after you register:
- Two days before the class, the invitation to the Zoom webinar will be emailed out with the handouts, the class evaluation form, and the affidavit. Please register in advance for the webinar on the Zoom platform. After you register on the platform you will receive an email from Zoom with a link to the webinar. You will need the link to access the webinar.
- Remember to print your class materials ahead of time. If you choose not to print, please have them open for reference.
- Please make sure everything else on your computer is closed to ensure the best possible internet connection.
- Attendance and participation throughout the class are required to receive a certificate.
Following the class, you must return your affidavit and class evaluation form to email@example.com to receive course credit.