CBA's Introduction to Commercial Real Estate Leasing - Webinar for CE Credit
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
4 CE Hours
$75 for CBA Members | $85 for Non Members
Location: Live Webinar
Here is the class you have been waiting for to fast-track your commercial leasing career. In this class you will learn how to:
· Identify the target market for each commercial property type.
· Prepare and negotiate the 4 types of listing agreements and the 3 types of leasing agreements.
· Understand the different formulas used to charge tenants for their common area building
· Develop a Request for Proposal (RFP) when representing a tenant.
You will leave with an understanding of the issues you need to know about to grow a successful and rewarding leasing career.
Instructor: Richard Muhlebach
Richard has 50 years of experience marketing and leasing shopping centers, regional malls, office, and medical buildings. With commercial brokerage activities in the Seattle and San Francisco areas, he has served as the vice president of three development companies and the president of a management and leasing firm he founded. He has written over 130 articles, co-authored 24 books on leasing and managing commercial properties, is a national and international instructor, and has taught throughout Asia and Europe.
What you can expect after you register:
- Two days before the class, the invitation to the Zoom webinar will be emailed out with the handouts, the class evaluation form, and the affidavit. Please register in advance for the webinar on the Zoom platform. After you register on the platform you will receive an email from Zoom with a link to the webinar. You will need the link to access the webinar.
- Remember to print your class materials ahead of time. If you choose not to print, please have them open for reference.
- Please make sure everything else on your computer is closed to ensure the best possible internet connection.
- Attendance and participation throughout the class are required to receive a certificate.
You are now able to submit your affidavit and evaluation online. Links to both will be in the - How to access the webinar - email that you will receive the week of the class. Following the class, please fill out and submit both. If you need help, please contact email@example.com.