Current Issues in WA Commercial Real Estate (CORE) 2020-21 Live Webinar for CE Credit
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
3 CE Hrs.
$65 for CBA Members | $75 for Non-Members
Location: Live Webinar
After completing Current Issues in Washington Commercial Real Estate (CORE) 2020-21 you will be able to:
- Identify and describe common concepts relating to national and Washington state commercial real estate legislative issues.
- Identify and describe common concepts relating to consumer-driven complaints/investigations/findings received/initiated/issued by DOL.
- Identify and describe common concepts relating to current legal trends and issues around competition in commercial brokerage.
You will also gain an understanding of:
- Organizational structures, roles, and responsibilities and be able to describe common real estate practices.
- Common concepts relating to risk avoidance.
- Compliance issues surrounding emerging real estate advertising techniques.
Instructor: Bethany C. Kelsch | Associate | Stoel Rives LLP
Bethany focuses her practice on counseling private owners and developers on various real estate and real property matters. She assists her clients through the lifecycle of real estate purchase and sale transactions with an emphasis on title due diligence, resolution of easement and boundary matters, and financing defeasances. Bethany also advises in landlord-tenant disputes and drafts and negotiates commercial leases.
What you can expect after you register:
- Before the class, you will receive a "How to Access the Webinar" email which includes the invitation to the Zoom webinar, downloadable handouts, and links to the class evaluation form, and the affidavit.
- Please register in advance for the webinar on the Zoom platform. After you register on the platform, you will receive an email from Zoom with a link to the webinar. You will need the link to access the webinar.
- Remember to print your class materials ahead of time. If you choose not to print, please have them open for reference.
- Please make sure everything else on your computer is closed to ensure the best possible internet connection.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: To receive a certificate, attendance and participation are required throughout the webinar, and attendees must return their affidavit and class evaluation forms. You are now able to submit your affidavit and your evaluation online. Following the class, please fill out and submit both. If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org