Thank you for your interest in Associate Membership with the Commercial Brokers Association (CBA). CBA was established in 1977 as a multiple listing service exclusively for commercial and investment real estate. Since then we have grown to over 1,035 offices with more than 3,900 participating brokers and agents.
As an Associate Member, you are able to access your target market of commercial real estate specialists and present your company information or products in a variety of ways. Benefits and possibilities include:
- Access to our member list for targeted marketing
- A link to your company's web page from our from our public and member websites
*Associate Members may purchase a login to our web-based service "CBAexchange."
CBA rules prohibit non-licensees from listing properties on our site.
CBA's Bylaws allow associate membership only for those companies involved in real estate-related fields.
Below is a list of those eligible for membership:
- Licensed Architects
- Building Contractors
- Professional Engineers
- Law Offices
- Title Insurance Companies
- Escrow Companies
- Financial Institutions
- Environmental Service Companies
- Other categories based on approval
Standard Associate membership fees include a one-time membership fee of $150.00 and annual dues of $300.00.
In the future, annual dues are billed on the member's anniversary date.
* Associate members requiring listing access or legal forms access is an additional $55 per month.
For additional information or questions, please call us at 425-820-3348 or 1-800-275-2522.