Association Management Services
For more than 20 years, CBA has been providing association management and administrative services to several local commercial real estate nonprofit associations. Through these mutually beneficial relationships, CBA is proud to be able to support our commercial real estate partners in the state of Washington by providing a headquarter location and staffing in areas including, but not limited to, membership services, event planning and logistics, book keeping and general a dministrative staff support.
A Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) is a recognized expert in the disciplines of commercial and investment real estate. Recognized for its preeminence within the industry, the CCIM curriculum represents the core knowledge expected of commercial investment practitioners, regardless of the diversity of specializations within the industry.
- Washington State CCIM Chapter website: http://www.ccimwa.com
CoreNet Global is the world’s leading association for corporate real estate (CRE) and workplace professionals, service providers and economic developers. Over 9,000 members, who include 70% of the Fortune 100 and nearly half of the Forbes Global 2000, meet locally, globally and virtually to develop networks, share knowledge, learn and thrive professionally.
- Washington State CoreNet Global Chapter website: http://washington.corenetglobal.org
CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women)
With over 10,000 members worldwide, CREW exists to transform the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally. Made up of female and male professionals at every career level, CREW promotes the success of women in commercial real estate and provides a platform for community, networking, education, and business development in a fun and professinal setting.
- CREW Seattle & Sound website: https://www.crewseattle.org
The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) is an international community of real estate managers dedicated to ethical business practices, maximizing the value of investment real estate, and promoting superior management through education and information sharing. An affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS, IREM is the home for all industry professionals connected to real estate management – and the only organization serving both the multi-family and commercial sectors. For 80 years, IREM has set the standard for best practices in real estate management. Today, IREM membership includes more than 18,000 individuals and 550 corporate members.
- Western Washington Chapter website: http://www.irem27.org
The Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS® is the leading professional office and industrial real estate association.
· SIOR has just under 3,100 members in more than 630 cities in 34 countries.
· SIOR represents today’s most knowledgeable, experienced, and successful commercial real estate brokerage specialists.
· Real estate professionals who have earned the SIOR designation are recognized by corporate real estate executives, commercial real estate brokers, agents, lenders, and other real estate professionals as the most capable and experienced brokerage practitioners in any market.
· SIOR designees can hold the following specialty designations: industrial, office, sales manager, executive manager, or advisory service
· SIOR also includes associate members who include corporate executives, developers, educators, and other involved in the commercial real estate industry.
- Washington State SIOR Chapter link: http://my.sior.com/siorwashingtonstatechapter/home.
WSCAR Washington State Commercial Association of REALTORS®
The Washington State Commercial Association of REALTORS® (WSCAR) is a professional trade association dedicated to serving the interests of commercial/investment real estate professionals throughout the state and to enhance the profitability and professionalism of its members by offering pertinent real estate information, education, legislative advocacy, networking opportunities, a code of ethics and discounts on useful business tools and services.
Members of WSCAR are also members of Washington REALTORS®, and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), the largest trade organization in the world. Members also have access to an array of dynamic programs and comprehensive services designed to enhance your real estate career.
- Washington State Commercial Association of REALTORS® website: http://wscar.org.