LEGAL LIBRARY PRO TRAINING &
Need help using Legal Library PRO? Sign up for a hands-on training webinar or find useful online resources and videos for tips and troubleshooting CBA’s Legal Library PRO product below.
CBA’S LEGAL LIBRARY PRO APPLICATION TRAINING WEBINAR
CBA’s legal forms are prepared by the Association’s legal counsel and are recognized as the commercial industry standard.
CBA provides live Legal Library PRO webinar training the last Monday of every month from 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. Join us to get hands-on help with this powerful tool!
Use the link below to register in advance.
- Getting started with Legal Library PRO
- Creating a new transaction
- Filling out your forms
- Editing document content
- Printing and sharing your document
- Adding users and granting permissions
- Copying a saved transaction
- Creating a custom office template
- Open Discussion/Other Questions
NEED CE HOURS? TAKE OUR ONLINE, ON-DEMAND CLASS FOR CBA MEMBERS ONLY: Learn how to use CBA's Legal Library Pro online platform and earn continuing education clock hours in the process. Normally $65, CBA members enjoy a significant discount and can earn three credit hours for only $20!
GROUP BROKERAGE TRAINING REQUEST
For more information on group training webinars for your brokerage, please complete the training request provided below. For other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time that meets your needs.
Our how-to guides provide visual images with simple, step-by-step instructions to help you get started with our contracts tools and maximize your efficiency.
- Legal Library PRO Tutorials & Recorded Webinar
- Overview of 2020 Updates to Lease Forms
- Overview of 2020 Updates to Purchase & Sale Agreement Suite of Forms
TIPS & TRICKS
- How to Add a Table & Data Entry Lines
- New Enhancements - August 2020
- Tip of the Week #1: Viewing Document Changes Real-Time
- Tip of the Week #2: Adding Paragraphs to an Addendum
- Tip of the Week #3: When to Use Fill in Fields vs Edit Content
Still can’t find what you're looking for?