BECOME A MEMBER
Our members include some of the top CRE influencers and companies in the Pacific Northwest. Come join us!
- Department of Licensing recognized Real Estate Firms and Branches. Branches must have the same
- UBI number as the Firm.
- Complete a Firm/Branch Application and a Broker Roster Form for all participants (subscribers), and pay joining fees.
- Any actively licensed real estate salesperson or broker, licensed to a member firm or branch, may participate in CBA as a subscriber (their license must match firm/branch address)
- Complete a Broker Roster Form with authorization of Designated/Managing Broker
- You must also complete the Broker Roster Form for all participating individuals, including the Designated Broker/Manager.
AFFILIATE CRE ORGANIZATIONS
CBA Affiliate members enjoy unlimited access to our network of commercial real estate professionals. Easily target marketing about your company, products and services, or link directly to your company's web page from our public and member websites.
- Appraisers (without listings access)
- Licensed Architects
- Building Contractors
- Professional Engineers
- Law Offices
- Title Insurance Companies
- Escrow Companies
- Financial Institutions
- Environmental Service Companies
- Developers & Owners
- Economic Development Corporations and Agencies
- Property Managers
- Asset Managers
- Corporate Tenants
- Other categories based on approval
- Must be in the commercial real estate industry or provide a product or service to the commercial real estate industry
- Complete an Affiliate Firm Application
- Complete an Affiliate Roster Form if you would like to purchase access to our listings database and legal forms.*
Standard Affiliate membership fees include a one-time membership fee of $150 and annual dues of $325. Annual dues are billed on the member's anniversary date.
* Affiliate member access to our listings database and legal forms is available for an additional $60/per person/per month.
For additional information or questions, please call us at 425-820-3348 or 1-800-275-2522.
**Membership in CBA is not assignable. Upon resignation or other termination of membership, the member shall no longer have any rights in
respect to CBA; shall not be entitled to any refund of membership fee, dues or other payments.
Resignation shall be in writing, and will be effective at the end of the month received. Neither the membership fee nor dues paid shall be prorated
or refunded. Any services ordered by or for the member prior to the date of receipt of written notice of resignation, shall be charged to the