CBA's Purchase & Sale Agreement Class - Webinar for CE Credit
9 AM - 1 PM
4 CE Hours
$75 for CBA Members | $85 for Non-Members
This class will give you the tools you need to understand and execute CBA's Purchase and Sale Agreement. We will be using CBA’s forms, updated in 2020.
In addition to CBA’s Purchase & Sale Agreement you will learn about:
- RCW 18.85 License Law
- Commercial Seller Disclosure Law
- Financing issues
- Inspection contingencies
- Estoppels and SNDAs
- Title Review
- and more
Our forms have been carefully prepared by the Association’s legal counsel and are the industry standard for commercial and investment real estate transactions. CBA’s forms are designed to provide protection for brokers who use them by ensuring that changes created by modifications in license law or case law are reflected in the forms.
Instructor: Mike Garner - Attorney, Retired
As an attorney, Mike guided his clients through the complexities of commercial real estate transactions— development, financing, purchases and sales, property management, and leasing. He also represented clients in commercial litigation. Mike was honored by the King County Bar Association as Mentor of the Year and has served as Special Disciplinary Counsel to the Washington State Bar Association.
5 tips for success after you register:
- Two days before the class, in the How to Access the Webinar email, you will receive a ZOOM invitation link for the class. You must complete the registration process on Zoom to receive the webinar link – After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- In the same How to Access the Webinar email, you will receive class handouts and links to submit your class evaluation form and affidavit online.
- After completing the class, return to the email and complete the course attendance affidavit and course evaluation – after we are finished verifying all documents and your participation, you will receive a completion certificate via email – typically within one week or so.
- There are a lot of handouts for this class. Choose your print options wisely. You can print your handouts ahead of time or have them available on your computer. During the class, please make sure everything else on your computer is closed to ensure the best possible internet connection.
- Attendance and participation throughout the class are required to receive a certificate. Please arrive on time.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.