NEW DATE! CBA's Exploring Commercial Financing Options - Live Webinar for CE Credit
9 a.m. - Noon
3 CE Hours
$65 for CBA Members | $75 for Non-Members
Are you interested in becoming a better resource for your clients by learning the ins and outs of conventional and SBA financing? Not sure who qualifies for which types of loans?
Join instructors Linh Wang, Robert Barr, and Mark Willis as they:
- Review different types of financing and refinancing and the qualifications for each.
- Discuss conventional financing, the SBA and SBA 7(a) loans and SBA 504 loans, and how the SBA and the CDC work together.
- Explain related financial terms.
Linh Wang | VP, Senior Lead Commercial Bank Relationship Manager | Bank of the West | Conventional financing
Robert Barr | VP/SBA Loan Officer | Bank of the West | SBA and SBA 7(a) loans
Mark Willis | Business Development Officer | Ameritrust CDC | SBA 504 loans & how the SBA and CDC work together
Contact CBA at 800.275.2522 or email email@example.com for assistance.
What you can expect after you register:
- Before the class, you will receive a "How to Access the Webinar" email which includes the invitation to the Zoom webinar, downloadable handouts, and links to the class evaluation form, and the affidavit.
- You must complete the registration process on Zoom to receive the webinar link – After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- Attendance and participation throughout the class are required to receive a certificate. Please arrive on time.