CBA’s New Legal Library PRO Application Training Webinar
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
In alignment with our mission to help our members be more productive and successful, we are pleased to announce the rollout of Legal Library PRO, CBA’s new proprietary legal forms application! Legal Library PRO consolidates the functionality of both of our legacy legal forms products into one powerful new tool.
CBA’s legal forms are prepared by the Association’s legal counsel and are recognized as the commercial industry standard.
With the rollout of Legal Library PRO, we will be offering weekly member-training sessions to get you up and running quickly and answer the most commonly asked questions about the application’s features and functionality.
• Getting started with Legal Library PRO
• Creating a new transaction
• Filling out your forms
• Editing document content
• Printing and sharing your document
• Adding users and granting permissions
• Copying a saved transaction
• Creating a custom office template
• Open Discussion/Other Questions
Nikki Lohrmann, Member Experience & Training Manager
Megan Reuther, Legal Library & CMA Manager
Click here to sign up now for this webinar!