CBA's Purchase & Sale Agreement Class - Webinar for CE Credit
9 AM to 1 PM
4 CE Hours
$70 for CBA Members | $80 for Non-Members
Location: Live Webinar
Back by popular demand, this class will give you the tools you need to understand and execute CBA's Purchase and Sale Agreement. Our forms have been carefully prepared by the Association’s legal counsel and are the industry standard for commercial and investment real estate transactions. CBA’s forms are designed to provide protection for brokers who use them by ensuring that changes created by modifications in license law or case law are reflected in the forms.
In this class, focusing on the Purchase and Sale Agreement, we will cover:
· RCW 18.85 License Law
· Commercial Seller Disclosure Law
· Financing issues
· Inspection contingencies
· Estoppels and SNDA's
· Title Review
· and more
Mike Garner - Attorney, Retired
As an attorney, Mike guided his clients through the complexities of commercial real estate transactions— development, financing, purchases and sales, property management, and leasing. He also represented clients in commercial litigation. Mike was honored by the King County Bar Association as Mentor of the Year and has served as Special Disciplinary Counsel to the Washington State Bar Association.
What you can expect after you register:
- Three business days prior to the class, you will receive an invitation to the Zoom webinar. Please register in advance for the webinar on the Zoom platform. After you register on the platform you will receive an email from Zoom with a link to the webinar. You will need the link to access the webinar.
- One day prior to the webinar, you will receive class handouts, a class evaluation form, and an affidavit.
- Remember to print your class materials ahead of time. If you choose not to print, please have them open for reference.
- Please make sure everything else on your computer is closed to ensure the best possible internet connection.
- Attendance and participation throughout the class are required to receive a certificate.
Following the class, you must return your affidavit and class evaluation form to email@example.com to receive course credit.